Whether you’re looking to see if there are problems with your home before you list it for sale or you want to ensure that the home you are looking to purchase is free from serious issues, a home inspection can help. Alban Inspections, Inc. is an experienced provider of home inspections in Bethesda, MD. We help home sellers and home buyers feel confident in the condition of the home being inspected, and it’s our mission to help you understand all underlying problems and their potential solutions.
We are proud of the work that we perform, and to increase your peace of mind, we offer a 100% customer guarantee for our inspection services. How can we help you?
Why Are Home Inspections in Bethesda, MD Important?
When you purchase a home, if you do not have extensive experience in the warning signs to look for, there’s a good chance that you might walk right by a huge safety hazard or a costly repair that might need to be made in the future. A home inspector knows how to thoroughly inspect the home to ensure that the environment is safe and secure. We let you know about the strengths and weaknesses of the home so that you can feel confident you are making decisions with as much information as possible.
What Do Home Inspections in Bethesda, MD Include?
Our home inspections are comprehensive and thorough. Each of our new home or pre-listing inspections will include:
- Inspecting the structural elements of the home (foundation, basement, doors, windows, roof, walls, attic, crawl spaces) and ensuring that they are up to code standards
- Examining the heating and air conditioning system including central air, HVAC systems, furnaces, vents, kitchen ventilation, bathroom fans and more
- Checking the ventilation and air quality in the home to make sure that it is healthy and breathable, including checking insulation, looking for potential contaminants and irritants and looking for any symptoms of potential air quality issues
- Inspecting the exterior of the home including the siding, chimneys, gutters, gardens, landscape materials and more
- Examining the electrical systems including kitchen appliances, additional appliances, lighting and more
- Checking other structures that are included in the property, like sheds, garages or mother-in-law apartments
Thorough home inspections in Bethesda, MD are the best way to know exactly what you are getting before you purchase a home.
Who Performs Home Inspections in Bethesda, MD?
Alban Inspections offers professional home inspections that ensure the property you live in or that you are going to purchase is safe. Every buyer and seller should work with an experienced home inspection service, even if they feel confident in the condition of the property. A home is a significant investment, and waiving your right to an inspection can mean steep repair bills down the road or serious problems almost immediately after moving in. Many contaminants and issues do not present in a way that is obvious to the untrained eye, and our inspectors know how to detect current problems and identify situations that might lead to future ones. Don’t leave the safety of your family up to chance.
How Can I Schedule Home Inspections in Bethesda, MD?
Call Alban Inspections today at 301-760-2909 to schedule an appointment for a home inspection. We have flexible scheduling and always show up on time to your appointment. For anyone that prefers communicating in Spanish, we can ensure a Spanish speaking inspector will conduct the home inspection. We serve homeowners throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania and can also complete radon testing, mold testing, water and septic system testing, lead-based paint inspections, commercial inspections and consultations. We are ready to help you feel confident purchasing your new home or property.