Whether you're a homebuyer, a home seller or just the resident, a home inspection can save you money in ways you never realized. Home inspections can alert you to structural issues, dangerous hidden mold and areas where your energy consumption can improve. It can also tell you key selling points of your home or what to really look for when you're attempting to find a new place to live.
- Assess your home value with a pre-market inspection. This can also help when agreeing on closing costs and other contract expenses.
- Gain foresight into potential issues down the road. Knowing what needs to be fixed now can save you a future headache as well as possible increasing costs.
- Learn what home modifications and add-ons are most popular at the moment to better understand the current home market as well as increase your chances of a quick sale.
- Feel confident in your purchase. Seeing the house inside and out through the eyes of an inspector can give you the peace of mind you need to close a deal.
- Invest in an educated purchase. A home inspection can let you see what areas of a home need work or time and money put into them. Knowing this beforehand may make you rethink a purchase or offer less money.
- Plan ahead. Understanding areas of the home that need to change can help homeowners focus their money and plan on what they will tackle first after they move in.
To schedule a home inspection with qualified, experienced inspectors, visit our website or call us today. Alban inspectors are trained in the areas of energy efficiency, lead paint inspection and testing for mold, among many others.