Are you losing money every time you kick on the heat in the winter or turn on the air conditioning in the summer? Could the gaps under your exterior doors and leaky windows be leading to sky-high energy bills? Are you purchasing a new home with energy efficiency in mind and unsure of whether or not your dream home fits the bill?
One of the best ways to make sure that your living space is as energy efficient as possible is having a home energy audit in Carroll County, MD. Alban Inspections is a trusted provider of a comprehensive range of home inspections, and we know how to find energy gaps in your home. We are here to ensure that you can make informed decisions and take action to make your home as comfortable as possible.
What Is a Home Energy Audit in Carroll County, MD?
Energy audits are designed to find energy inefficiencies in your home, and they are conducted by an experienced home energy auditor. Alban Inspections has inspectors who are nationally certified through the American Society of Home Inspectors and the Building Performance Institute. If you are purchasing a new construction home, there can still be issues present that a home energy audit in Carroll County, MD can identify. When you’re fully informed, it’s easy to control your energy expenditure.
Over the course of your home inspection and energy audit, we will examine the interior and exterior of your home, including things like:
- Heating and cooling systems
- Current energy costs
- Attic insulation
- Gaps under windows and doors
- Building tightness
- Air leakage
- And more!
Once we complete your home energy audit in Carroll County, MD, we will give you a thorough and detailed report that shows you all of the ways that your home uses and loses energy.
Why Are Energy Audits Important?
Many homeowners invest in a home energy audit in Carroll County, MD to learn more about their homes, but there are other benefits, including:
- Heating and cooling your home gets more expensive every year. By making your home more energy efficient, you will reduce your heating and cooling costs and use energy as responsibly as possible.
- Older homes were designed before energy efficiency was as big of a priority, and many of them were even constructed before most homes had air conditioning installed. A home energy audit in Carroll County, MD is excellent for homeowners in an older space that could use some modernization.
- Energy audits can also identify issues that might be decreasing your indoor air quality. As we all spend more time inside, the quality of the air that you are breathing in is critical to your health and wellness.
- If you are concerned about your family’s energy usage and want to ensure that you are living the most eco-friendly lifestyle possible, a home energy audit in Carroll County, MD can also help. Many homeowners don’t realize how much energy they waste, and our professionals can help give you encouragement and tools to strengthen your weak spots.
Where Can I Get a Home Energy Audit in Carroll County, MD?
At Alban Inspections, we are proud to be a trusted provider of energy audits and home inspections for Carroll County homeowners. We are thorough and meticulous, and we want all of our clients to have the information that they need to make confident decisions about their homes. A home energy audit in Carroll County, MD will equip you with knowledge that helps you determine the best path forward, as well as a prioritized list of suggested improvements so that you can gradually invest in changes.
How Can I Schedule a Home Energy Audit in Carroll County, MD?
Call Alban Inspections today at 301-760-2909 to schedule an appointment for a home inspection. We have flexible scheduling and always show up on time to your appointment. We serve homeowners throughout Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania and can also complete radon testing, mold testing, water and septic system testing, lead-based paint inspections, commercial inspections and consultations. We are ready to help you feel confident purchasing your new home or property.